Saturday, October 10, 2009

GOODBYE

today, i finally realise what is the meaning of "death". In the movie, even all the ppl all died , we still can see them stand still in the reality, after the show. But in reality, if someone really dead, it mean she really gone, her journey of life had stop , and will not intercept with ours, anymore.

Yesterday, i get a news about a teacher in my primary school had died in an accident. She is only 24 years old, a very nice and enthusiast teacher, her house is just a stone's throw from my house. She is my brother's classmate, my parent's coworker, and though , even she never teach me before, but she leave a not deep but nice impression on me.

Her death news come as a blot from the blue. It is totally unexpected, suprising, and frustrated, for anyone, especially her parents.Her parent is most shocked. She crushed into a lorry on the way she back from school . I heard that she died in a very grisly way. Bad news travel fast. A day after she died, her many friends, relatives and families rushed back from other place to her funeral, including my brother.

He rushed back yesterday afternoon, after working, and he looks tired and exhausted.he even dozed off in the car when we go to eat dinner. After dinner, he go to the teacher's home with other friends until midnight. then , today, he wake up at about 7.30 am and leave home at about 8.00am . i dont even have time to talk to him. nvm, i still have a lot of chance, but i hope he can take care himself, and get enough sleep and rest, cuz he is going back to kl this afternoon, to work..

and i hope the teacher will rest in peace in the heaven, in the embrace of the god. I become a little sentimental when i know she died, even though we are not close, but she is one of my acquaintance, and i often run into her in the western restaurant in front of my house. Now, i know, i will never see her again, i just can keep my memory about her, even though it is a little piece.

Goodbye, teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment